Reflex Level Gauge
is designed for liquid level indication in vessels under high pressure & temperature conditions. These Reflex Level Gauges are widely demanded in various pharmaceuticals and other industries due to their high performance and longer service ability in the domestic as well as international market.
Special Features :
- PP, CS, MS, SS 304, SS 316, SS 316L Chambers and isolation valves.
- Chamber machined from 40 mm square bar with 1/2" BSP drain & Vent plugs.
- Tempered borosilicate glass (Indigeneour/ Klingerite), resistant to chemicals, thermal & mechanical shocks.
- Working pressure 65 kg/cm2 max and 4500 C temperature
- Graded Alloy Steel U Bolts, Nuts and Studs as std and SS on demand.
- Flanged connection drilled to ASA 150# or as per customer's requirement.
- Choice of medium and high pressure designs in various body & gaskets materials to suit process media and temperature.
- Trouble – free operation
- Large chamber construction available for boiling, foaming, flashing or surging liquids
- Weld – Pad construction available for liquids containing suspended solids, or for situations, where piping is not acceptable or space is a limiting factor
- Isolating valves, safety ball check, scale, illuminator, frost free, heating/cooling arrangement are optional.
- Variety of accessories & special features like isolating valves, safety ball check, scale illuminator, frost free heating/ cooling arrangements.