We bring forth precision engineered range of Magnetic Level Indicator
, which is manufactured in accordance with set industrial standards. This Magnetic Level Indicator is flanged to the tank for indicating the level of liquids and liquefied gases in open or closed tanks. Further, this level indicator is safe to use and ensure longer working life.
Highlighting Features :
- The cage is flanged to the tank & the level is indicated on a strip which consists of magnetic bi-color rollers.
- The floats are available in various metallurgies like SS316, Titanium, PVDF, Polypropylene and PVC
Widely Used In :
- Available in side and top mounting versions
- Capsule Indicator in glass tube or magnetic bi-color rollers
- SS 304, SS 316, PTFE, PP, PVC & PVDF Float & Cage Material
- Max. C.C. Distance : 5000 mm, greater lengths on request.
- Flanged connection drilled to ASA 150# or other on demand
- Pr 20 Kg/cm2 for SS & 3 Kg/cm2 for PP, PVC & PVDF, Higher Pr rating on demand
- Temp 450oC for SS, 80oC for PVDF, 60oC for PVC, 50oC (Max) for PP
- Specific Gravity : Min 0.5
- AI/SS etched scale in cm
- +/- 5 mm accuracy
- Pharmaceutical industries
- Petrochemical industries
- Oil and fuel tanks